Athletic Brewing Company Craft Non-Alcoholic Beer - 12 Pack x 12 Fl Oz Cans - Cerveza Atletica - Low-Calorie, Award Winning - Rich Aroma and Flavor Balanced with Light Spicy and Floral Notes
Brand: Athletic Brewing Company
- Cerveza Athletica Case of 12: A bright and refreshing Mexican-inspired Light Copper with a rich, tan hue and crisp, dry finish. A broad grain backbone delivers notes of delicate bread crust and soft wheat, while light and spicy floral notes emerge from the noble hop, German Hersbrucker. It’s delicately sweet, slightly bitter, and exceptionally drinkable during the summer months. 12 pack of 12 fl oz cans.
- Summertime Refreshment: This classic Vienna style showcases incredible malt complexities - toast, bread crust and hints of stone fruit - while remaining light, bright and super refreshing. Pair Cerveza Athletica with spicy dishes, tacos, and braised foods for a good time.
- Brew Without Compromise: You shouldn’t have to sacrifice your ability to be at your best to enjoy a great brew - so we created an innovative lineup of refreshing, NA craft brews.
- Clean, Natural Ingredients: Whenever possible, we source local, pure, all-natural ingredients. Our brews are made with premium malt, wheat, water, hops, and yeast. That's it.
- Pioneering A Craft Brew Revolution: We have a passion for living a healthy lifestyle, but also for great brews. We set out to get both. After a few years and hundreds of recipes later, Athletic Brewing Company was born - the first brewery and tap room fully devoted to the production of NA craft brews in the US. We plan to offer more variety of NA brews than the world has ever known using our intricate brewing process that results in a great tasting high-quality finished beverage.
Details: Cerveza Atletica is a refreshing Mexican Light Copper, made with summer time refreshment in mind. A unique blend of Organic German Vienna and Munich malts provide a rich copper hue with an aroma and flavor of delicate bread crust that are balanced with light spicy and floral notes from the noble hop, German Hersbrucker.