Ceria Brewing, Grainwave Alcohol-Free Belgian White, 12oz (12 pack)
Brand: CERIA Brewing Co
- GRAINWAVE: Blood orange peel offers a pleasant citrus aroma and the wheat and oats deliver the satisfying smooth finish
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Water, pale malt, malted wheat, oats, hops, orange peel, coriander
- ALCOHOL-FREE: Colorado-based brewing company developing beers with 0.0% alcohol by volume
- FROM THE BREWMASTER: Dr. Keith Villa began his career at Coors Brewing Company, where he developed Blue Moon Belgian White, among other notable beers. He’s literally a beer doctor.
- LOCATIONS: Due to state restrictions, Ceria does not ship to: AK, GA, HI, KS, ID, MI, MS
Details: Grainwave Belgian-Style White Ale - 12 pack Grainwave is our unfiltered Belgian–style white ale brewed with blood orange peel, coriander, and Hallertau Tradition hops for medium body and bright, refreshing flavors. Alcohol-free (0.0% abv). Ceria was founded and developed by legendary brewmaster Keith Villa. One of the biggest names in beer, he’s best known for creating Blue Moon. Keith also holds a PhD in Brewing Sciences which, on top of being an extremely rare distinction, makes him an actual doctor. Yes, our founder is a beer doctor. So, technically speaking, this drink is doctor recommended.