Guinness Anniversary Bottle Cap Sign 200 Years in America | Guinness Vintage Merchandise Wall Decor | Guinness Wall Tin
Brand: Guinness Official Merchandise
- VINTAGE DESIGN | This Guinness 200th Anniversary Bottle Cap vintage metal Sign-has classic Guinness Harp logo perfect for your home bar or man cave.
- ALUMINUM WALL SIGN | This Guinness wall decor will make a lasting impression in any room. Made with aluminium in the traditional Guinness colors of black, gold and white this is the perfect addition to any room.
- TRUE GUINNESS STYLE | Add this beer barrel decor Guinness Sign to your home decor collection, and impress anyone that comes to visit. The more Guinness metal Sign you hang in your home, the more impressed your friends will be!
- GUINNESS OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE | We stand by our Guinness home products. That's why we only use the highest quality materials, the best designs, and a passion for life!
- THE LEGENDARY BRAND | This Guinness Bottle Cap Sign-200th Anniversary celebrates an extraordinary brand that has thrived around the globe for over two centuries. Guinness not only symbolizes style and quality, but a way of life celebrating a little wit and good humor along the way.
Details: It all starts with just one man, but it's not down to a single 'eureka' moment. The history of GUINNESS is a stirring tale of inspiration, dedication, ingenuity and effort. It's over two centuries of sublime brewing craft, a remarkable knack for spreading the word and more than a few leaps of faith. It's the story of how a unique Irish stout became, with a little magic, one of the World's best-loved beers. It takes bold brewers to brew bold beers. Those prepared to go to lengths that others wouldn't to perfect their craft. In 1759, Arthur Guinness took out a 9000-year lease on a brewery; our brewers then brought you the blackest beer with the most colorful flavor, and braved the perils of the high seas to transport it across the globe. The pioneering methods of our predecessors have been handed down and tirelessly advanced from generation to generation and they never stop evolving. Which is just as well, as we've got a whole lot more beer to brew. It takes adventurous spirit and irrepressible ingenuity to do things the GUINNESS way. From our humble beginnings in 1759 to the present day, we've gone to extraordinary lengths to bring you an exceptional beer. But, while many milestones mark the way on our long and illustrious path, we're not ones to rest on our laurels. As we like to put it: our greatest work is yet to come.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 10.4 x 1.7 inches