How To Make Fish & Chips In A Beer Batter (Authentic English Recipes Book 1)
Save 0% Save %
Original price $2.99 - Original price $2.99
$2.99 - $2.99
Current price $2.99
Author: Wells, Geoff
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 29
Release Date: 30-12-2011
Details: REVISED FOR 2018 - NOW WITH AIR FRYER RECIPES, GIVEAWAYS & VIDEOS
About How To Make Fish & Chips In A Beer Batter
You wouldn't think there was very much to making fish & chips but in forty years of traveling North America, I've discovered very few examples of Authentic English Fish & Chips.
The choice of fish, the preparation of the chips, the oil they're cooked in and, most importantly, the batter are factors that all contribute to the final taste. If you've had real English fish & chips and want to recapture that experience you can either fly to London or pick up this book.
In this information-packed, book you'll find:
- for your convenience, all recipes are in both imperial and metric measurements
- how to hand cut and prepare the potatoes and cook the chips (aka French fries)
- suggestions for the type of fish fillets such as cod, haddock, etc. and if should you use fresh or frozen
- selecting the oil and method for deep frying
- directions on how to partially cook the battered fish and then freeze it for later use
- how to make the common side dish - mushy peas
- Air Fryer directions on how to cook your frozen, partially pre-cooked, battered fish so you can enjoy a piping hot, fresh, single serving of fish & chips using your Air Fryer.
- Giveaways - be sure to check out the back of the book for your link to choose a book from our catalogue for FREE as a thank you for buying this book.
- Videos - follow the link in this book to enjoy a FREE membership to our video recipes membership site.
About Authentic English Recipes
It's great to try new recipes for the first time. To experience new flavours and food combinations you may n