La Croix Sparkling Water - All Flavor Variety Pack, 14 Flavors (Sampler), 12 Oz Cans, Flavored Seltzer Drinking Water Beverage Naturally Essenced | Pack of 14
- 14 Pack | All Flavors - You will get 1 of each - Pure, Lime, Lemon, Orange, Berry, Cranberry Raspberry, Passionfruit, Pamp lemousse (Grapefruit), Mango, Peach Pear, Key Lime, Tangerine, Apricot, Coconut,
- Whether you're in the mood of an innocent Grapefruit Can, Lemon or a Cran-Raspberry on that cheery afternoon, perhaps a Mango or Tangerine on a Hot Sunny day, or maybe just a Pure Non-flavored Sparkling Water late at night, you've got it all in this exclusive 14 Flavor Variety Pack
- La Croix Sparkling Water Drinks are 100% Natural and 100% INNOCENT. Contains 0% Calories, 0% Sweeteners, and 0% Sodium. All flavors of LaCroix are Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Whole30 approved, Vegan and Kosher!
- LaCroix Sparkling Water is a refreshing and healthy beverage that can be enjoyed in any setting. Each sip of LaCroix Sparkling Water is flavored with the natural essence oils extracted from the named fruit on the can.
- 12 Oz Can - 14 Cans - Perfect for the fridge, office, or your next family get-together! Let LaCroix bring fun to your healthy lifestyle!
Details: How is ‘LaCroix’ pronounced? La-CROY. It rhymes with ‘enjoy’. Is LaCroix Gluten-Free and Vegan? All flavors of LaCroix are Gluten-Free, Vegan and Kosher!
There is no meat, dairy, wheat, or nuts used in the product or production of the product. What do you mean LaCroix is “innocent”? LaCroix is innocent or free of sugars, calories, sodium, and artificial ingredients. Is LaCroix Non-GMO? LaCroix does not contain any genetically modified organisms (GMO) therefore LaCroix is Non-GMO. How is LaCroix water sourced and filtered?
LaCroix Sparkling Water is locally sourced at various locations throughout the U.S.. Using a triple-filtration system and bottling its water in-house at its own facilities, LaCroix adheres to strict processes and standards that assure the quality and consistency of the brand. LaCroix water is treated using various processes, including reverse osmosis and deionization, that remove additives and impurities from locally-sourced water.
Where are LaCroix products manufactured? LaCroix is made locally, employing people across the USA. As a domestic brand, LaCroix has a lower carbon footprint than imported sparkling counterparts. Made in the USA, LaCroix asks why import your water? "Let LaCroix bring fun to your healthy lifestyle!"
Package Dimensions: 15.3 x 8.4 x 6.9 inches