TMCRAFT 128oz Growler Tap System, Pressurized Stainless Steel Mini Keg with Cooler Jacket, Portable Home Dispenser System to Keep Fresh and Carbonation for Draft, Homebrew and Craft Beer (Matte Black)
Color: Matte Black
- PORTABLE SIZE: 128oz capacity and the size of 7.7"L x 5.3"W x 18.3"H fits standard home cooler/fridge and easy to transport
- KEEP YOUR BEER FRESH: Mini dispenser system can maintain vacuum pressure in the keg and keep fresh of homebrew, draft and craft beer for few months, also the food grade stainless steel material keeps beer flavor
- UPGRADED REGULATOR: The upgraded regulator has a more accurate PSI degree, fine-tune pressure by rotating the adjustment knob can make the beer get perfect carbonation and head
- CO2 CARTRIDGE SYSTEM: Screw CO2 gas cartridges（3/8" Thread）into the regulation supply to maintains perfect carbonation. 16g capsule can tap 128OZ of beer. (CO2 CARTRIDGE NOT INCLUDED)
- MINI KEG COOLER JACKET: The insulated keg cooler fits 128oz mini keg, this jacket will keep your beer cold for 3 hours at room temperature. There is nothing more fun than drinking ice cold beer!
Details: COMPONENTS 1. Matte Black Mini Steel Keg (128oz). 2. Stainless Steel Spear with Pressure Relief Valve. 3. Brass Faucet. 4. Black Bakelite Knob. 5. CO2 Regulator 6. Insulation Sleeve 7. Thread 3/8" CO2 Cartridge/Capsule (not included). HOW TO ASSEMBLE 1. Manually clean mini-keg, cap, spear body, faucet and beer hose with warm water and mild soap before use. 2. Pour craft beer, draft and homebrew into the keg. 3. Install faucet into spear body. 4. Attach hose into the spear. 5. Connect the newly assembled tap system to the top of the keg by screwing it on. 6. Turn in a new 16g C02 capsule with thread type of 3/8", turn clockwise firmly into the regulator base. DON'T stop turning if you hear a slight gas leak swish, finish turning it in all the way it seals properly. 7. Connect the regulator to the spear body and check whether the regulator knob is in OFF position. 8. Put a glass or pitcher under the faucet spout, with the faucet knob puller forward(ON), Slowly turn the regulator knob on in the clockwise direction, until beer starts to flow out. Suggest tapping 5-8PSI. Note: Once the keg is completely empty, pull the pressure relief valve to release the CO2 gas. Once empty, you can remove CO2 cartridge.
Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 8.7 x 5.7 inches