Unlabeled - The Blind Beer Tasting Board Game: Put Your Taste Buds to The Test and Play at Home or at The bar!
- Are you in? Grab some beers, gather you friends and put your taste buds to the test - with Unlabeled.
- The perfect gift for your favorite beer snob! Unlabeled is the board game made for people who love tasting beer and testing their knowledge.
- Play at home or at the bar! To play Unlabeled, each player brings one or two hidden beers to the party. You can also order a flight of "unlabeled" beers if you're playing at a brewery or beer bar.
- Each round, players taste the same "unlabeled" beer, evaluate the game board, and attempt to identify the beer's characteristics, general beer category, or specific beer type.
- Think you know the exact beer? You can throw your game piece in the middle and state the brewery and beer name for max points!
Part Number: 43221-10578
Details: The game is simple! Each player brings one or two beers to the game, keeping their identities hidden. Unlabeled is played one round at a time. Each round, a small portion of "unlabeled" beer is served. Players taste the beer and ATTEMPT TO IDENTIFY THE BEER'S CHARACTERISTICS, GENERAL BEER CATEGORY, OR SPECIFIC BEER TYPE. The label is revealed and points are awarded. Next round! Points are awarded based on your accuracy to identify the "unlabeled" beer... Earn 1 point for identifying a simple beer characteristic (ALE OR LAGER?). Earn 2 points for identifying the beer's general category (PORTER OR STOUT?). Earn 3 points for identifying the specific beer type (OATMEAL STOUT OR IRISH STOUT?). Earn maximum points for identifying the EXACT NAME AND BREWERY. Careful! Push your luck too far and you could score zero! PLAY AT HOME OR AT THE BAR! Ask for an unlabeled flight and give your Beer ID Sheet to the server. Grab some beers, gather your friends, and put your taste buds to the test!
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 9.6 x 2.2 inches